Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I was really busy today riding on the golf cart with Jay. I like riding and I'm real good at staying on the seat while Jay waves at the people parking their RVs. He says he has to use hand signals to guide them into the space and make sure they don't hit anything. Sometimes they don't follow directions, so I have to wait longer to ride more. We ride sometimes so we can "check on things", whatever that means. Call it what you want, its fun for me.
It was a lot warmer today, but I still liked snuggling inside Jay's jacket.

I really am working on the next post about our trip. You'll have to pardon the delay since I had so much to do today.
Right now, I'm going to pester J & M till I get some treats. I'm a spoiled brat, do I got dis, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment