Thursday, December 5, 2013

Today I had to supervise a project Jay was doing. He said it was going to get colder for the next several nights. One thing I don't like is cold (I like my blanket). 
Anyway, Jay got some stuff he said was foil and bubbles to insulate some windows. I don't know a thing about insulation, but I'm all for it if it keeps me warmer. Margie handed him a tool called a tape that he held up to the windows, said some numbers and then laid it on the foil stuff. 
Now, I knew I'd better keep my eyes on him with a tool in his hands, but then, he picked up a real sharp tool. That's when I figured I'd better put on my super supervisor look.
Everything went smoothly and I didn't even have to listen to any cuss words (this time, LOL).
Its comfy inside and I Jay said the heater is set lower. I guess all my hard work today being top dog was worth it.
You just don't know what a job it is watching over 2 humans, so you'll have to pardon my short post tonight.

Stay warm and snug.

No comments:

Post a Comment