Monday, December 16, 2013


Something really fun happened today. I was sorta lounging and Jay was outside doing something with tools to the thing he calls a bike. After a while he called me to go for a ride, I'm always ready to ride. I bounded out the door and came to a quick stop...where was the golf cart? I can't ride without that.

Jay was sitting on his bike telling me we were going to ride that thing?? How is this supposed to work?
Well, Margie put my blanket in what she called a basket and lifted me into it. Ummm, wait, whoa...you must be kidding?

Jay petted me and said that everything would be ok and for me to stay. Ok, I'll be trusting and I settled in for this ride.
We went around inside the RV park for a little bit and I got pretty comfortable. It was a lot more fun than I thought at first. It was almost as good as the treat I got after Margie lifted me down. I like treats and being told I'm a good girl.

Later we went for a ride uptown. The big trucks going by disturbed me at first. I kinda got used to that, but the ATVs on the road are real loud sometimes. Jay says I have to be still, so I don't wiggle, but I can still see things all around and that's nice. I was a very good girl and we had a good time.
I can do this bike thing. I can go all kinds of places now.
Hey, I guess that makes me a biker babe :)


I appreciate all the comments and they are always welcome.

4 comments:

  1. hi bindi,it's strangely enough,your kitteh friend!
    you are VERY brave! i could never do that,i don't even go outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Strangely. Glad you could visit today.
    Once I figured out it was really going to be a ride it wasn't bad at all. I quickly found I liked it.
    I like laying around inside, but I'm ready for more rides anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read some of your comments on the CheapRV living forum about solar and battery connections. I would like to ask some questions. Could. I email u? The forum is difficult for me to use. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ilese, if we knew your user ID on cheapRVliving we could send you a PM with an email you can use.
      Always happy to help anytime we can.

      Delete